Fruit infusions are the next big thing when it comes to beverages; from a morning pick-me-up to a remedy for sore throats, a great way to stay hydrated and beat stress – there’s nothing that fruit infusions can’t do!
Today, you’ll find fruit infusions in every cafe, cafeteria, and restaurant thanks to their robust flavor profile and nutritional benefits. It’s one of the most sought-after beverages in all seasons, and we can understand why! We’ve penned down a few reasons why fruit infusions are so beloved!
Firstly, fruit infusions are flavorful and refreshing. No matter what infusion you prefer, a nice cup of your favorite infusion is the perfect way to stay hydrated and add flavor to water or tea, which makes it 10 times more enjoyable to drink. Those who find it quite challenging to meet their daily water intake should consider switching to fruit infusions. Moreover, since infusions are all natural—made from fresh fruits, herbs, or spices—they are naturally rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and phytochemicals, which can slow down aging, promote good skin, and protect your cells from harm.
Secondly, fruit infusions are naturally low in calories and are a great alternative to sugary beverages such as packed fruit juices or aerated beverages. Moreover, you can customize your infusion based on your taste and preferences. While some prefer to have their drink hot or cold as is, others prefer to spritz it up with a slice of lemon, mint leaves, a pinch of cinnamon, and whatnot. The fact that fruit infusions can be added to anything or mixed with anything makes them highly popular among young adults.
Thirdly, they’re naturally caffeine-free. Since fruit infusions don’t come from the Camellia Sinensis plant, they are caffeine free unless added to teas. These are great alternatives for those who have trouble resting or sleeping and need to reduce stress.
In addition to that, you can have fruit infusions either hot or cold and even mix them with teas, alcohol, sodas, and other juices to make them more enjoyable according to your taste. Let’s not forget that kids love these too. You can make popsicles with fruit infusions or serve them as breakfast juice to ensure your kid is healthy while still receiving all the benefits of a healthy drink.
In a nutshell, the popularity of fruit infusions lies in the fact that they are naturally healthy, taste delicious, can be customized, hydrate the body, and don’t cause any side effects unless you’re allergic to a fruit or spice.
Exploring Exotic Fruit Infusions: You need to try these at least once
You’ve probably heard of some basic fruit infusions such as orange mint and chamomile hibiscus, but the secret to enjoying fruit infusions lies in exotic flavors. Some of our top picks for infusions are:
1. Pina Colada [ Infusión de Piña Colada a Granel Mezcla frutal ]: While Piña Colada Infusion is a popular drink around the world with artificial flavoring, you need to try our authentic blend of pineapple and coconut, served hot or cold. The best part is, you can spice up your drink by adding a splash of rum, gin, tonic, or even soda, and voila, your masterpiece is ready. Trust us, it’s quite the head turner at parties!
2. Lemon Ginger: Many of you might not fathom the thought of lemon and ginger together, but this lemon ginger infusion is subtle in terms of flavor with a hint of ginger’s stark aftertaste and a zingy note of lemon. It also contains lemongrass, licorice, all in their natural states, which makes the overall flavor profile one you won’t forget. And while it may sound like a boring drink to you, it is packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, so not only do you keep your skin happy, but your gut will thank you later as well.
3. Forest Fruits [ Infusión Frutos ]: Our Forest Fruit selection is one of the most popular ones we own since it is the perfect amalgamation of flavor, color and hydration. This treasure contains apples, elderberries, blackberry leaves, raspberries, hibiscus, strawberries, and blueberries, which are a wholesome package of vitamin C, minerals, and, of course, antioxidants.
4. Turmeric Detox: Your body needs to detoxify itself regularly, and what better way to do it than with the help of a nice cup or glass of turmeric detox juice. Turmeric is a vital spice that ensures your skin and body remain healthy and free from bacteria that cause harm to them. Infused with cardamom and other spices, our turmeric detox infusion is a great drink to have at any time of the day, and it keeps you active throughout the day.
5. Rooibos Orange Biscuit Flavor : Rooibos is a theine-free infusion from the heart of South Africa, and it is packed with antioxidants with a very pleasant and sweet taste. If you are looking for a delicious and comforting infusion to offer your business, customers, or household, then Tétique’s Orange Cookie Rooibos is the perfect choice. This unique and aromatic infusion combines the sweet, citrusy flavor of orange with the smoothness of Rooibos, making it a healthy and tasty option for any occasion.
6. Japanese with cherries: Who can deny the classic combination of sencha green tea with cherries (sakura)? This special infusion is a great for adults and kids, and can bring back childhood memories thanks to its wholesome flavor profile. We’ve had customers compliment us about the “lollipop” taste it exudes, which is nostalgic for them.
If you haven’t given fruit infusions a try yet, we highly recommend you do! It is a beverage you can enjoy at any time of the day, irrespective of the month, season, or condition you’re in. Moreover, you’ll remain hydrated and reap the benefits of organic fruits and their infusions. These are also quite popular among young adults nowadays and are a great investment for your business.